I heard about this song a few months ago from a friend, and I can’t believe I didn’t know about it until then. Finally this week, I bought it on iTunes to listen to. Whether you’ve already heard it, or are just hearing it for the first time, I beg you to take a moment and listen to it again. It’s a song I will never tire of hearing, because we big girls don’t get called beautiful nearly enough. I SO love this song! Props to the wonderful Mika for singing such a wonderful song!
- We don't all get the same message.
- Fat Person: Always Guilty, All The Time
- fuckyeahmelissafabello: NEW VLOG. Thin Privilege. By Melissa A....
- I just love you guys, thank you for existing and doing all that you do. As much hate and misunderstanding as you get, just know there are so many people out here like me that admire and love this blog to the moon and back!
- Thin privilege is being provided the required uniform for your job at no cost to you, while your...
- On extreme dieting
Letting out the Jigglies
|Dusky Flower on Compliments and Good Inte…|
|Amel on The Truth: Sometimes I Need…|
|Margaret Cho is my H… on Margaret Cho is my Homegi…|
|magnifique100 on Burying the Trolls|
|Skinny Jeans: Not Fo… on What’s the Skinny on Ski…|